Probate and Estate Administration Stourbridge
The process of dealing with a deceased person’s estate can be time-consuming and stressful. At Benson Williams, we’ve devised a list of common things involved whilst dealing with estate administration in Stourbridge.
The things commonly involved with probate and estate administration are:
- Finding the Will (if the deceased made a Will)
- Finding out what assets the deceased had
- Finding out what liabilities the deceased had
- Completing the relevant application forms for the local probate registry
- Swearing an affidavit at the probate registry
- Collecting in all assets (bank accounts, shares, insurances, pension benefits, property, etc)
- Settling all bills, debts, and other liabilities
- Distributing the residue to the correct beneficiaries
- Preparing final estate accounts
Many people prefer to pass either all or part of this work to a firm that is experienced in this type of work. Benson Williams can take on as much, or as little, of this work for you as you wish.
We operate on fixed fees, which are always quoted to you upfront, and are not collected until all work is complete.
Using our estate administration services in Stourbridge can provide peace of mind and take the stress away during what is already a difficult time.
Get in touch…